Friday 6 January 2012

Major Trend Alert: Feather Eyeshadows/ Feather Wigs

You make these styles using stardesign jewelry, and only superstars can make them. I currently have 4 eyeshadows, one wig that i wear A LOT, and some other wigs. The eyeshadow colors are:

-Electric Pink
-Electric Blue
-Purple
-and Natural

I have a picture of the eyeshadow im wearing right now, which are natural. Im also wearing my beloved wig created to look like the 6000 starpoint reward hair.


Please comment and let me know what you think! The feather eyeshadows are made to look like you have your eyes closed. They are created using a thick feather and then over lapping them with a thick black feather made to look like eyelashes. They also make ones for open eyes using just colored eyelash feathers, but in my opinion, they look too heavy/thick. Here's a picture of me far away:






I have my suite saved in this room at the moment. I think the blacks look very professional with the cat mansion:






Thats all for now!


-Alison :)

No comments:

Post a Comment