Sunday 30 October 2011

Meet the British Blogger: Virtual Halloween!


Hello fellow Stardollians!

 I'm stormsweet, a user from Britain and so happy to be on a team with all different nationalities here at Your Stardoll Affair. Theres been such a great response and posts from all the users involved and I feel like I'm one of the last to post! Anyway, that doesn't matter too much, what matters is that I'm here, typing away, and ready to get straight into today's post... lets go!

 So Halloween is here, hooray! and I'm so excited to make my costume today, but I haven't really got into the spirit much on Stardoll.The most I've done is buy a pumpkin and a witch's hat. I love Halloween and really get into the full swing of things in real life but never really bother on Stardoll. But that doesn't mean I don't adore looking at other user's medolls and suites, like Xantha007's suite, shes decked out her suite fully in a Harry Potter theme, and I picked my two favorite rooms:

Here is Xantha007 in front of an amazing recreation of Hogwarts!

Here she stands with Harry and Hermione in front of Hagrid's Hut!
This scene, I believe, is in fact from the third book/film!

 So with those amazing suite's and dolls I say...
Buh-Bye - stormsweet xox

 (Think you have an amazing doll or suite, or just want to leave me a question, then comment below and you could be featured in my next post!)

No comments:

Post a Comment